Templates & Instructions
Official language of the IEEE АТІТ -2019 is English. It will be used for all printed materials, presentations and discussions. Submissions must present original work that has not been previously published, and is not under review elsewhere.
Papers must be submitted electronically, in PDF and DOC format, on-line via the Microsoft CMT Conference Management System. Size of the conference paper should be from 4 to 6 full A4 pages, prepared according IEEE Conference Proceedings format:
At least one of the authors (presenting author) of each accepted paper is required to register, pay participation fee and participate in the Conference. Each author can submit and present no more than 3 publications.
The IEEE АТІТ -2019 will implement a single blind peer review process. All submitted papers will be provided to three independent anonymous reviewers.
All accepted papers and oral (or poster) presenting at the IEEE АТІТ -2019 will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore Digital Library as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases (Scopus, Web of Science and etc).
“No-show” papers won’t be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Size of the poster: A0 or A1.
Duration of oral presentation: 10 min.
Duration of plenary presentation: 30 min.
PUBLICATION CHAIR / secretary of edition publication.
- Buchyk Serhii, Doctor of Technical Science, Associate Professor, Kyiv City, Ukraine, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ziubina Ruslana, Doctor of Science, Kyiv City, Ukraine, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv,
We sincerely ask you to complete your questions by 1.12.2019, e-mail: PUBLICATION CHAIR / secretary of edition publication .
Submission : 18-20.12.2019
- Paper submission due: August 12, 2019 – November 20 (final), 2019
- Paper acceptance notice: December 1,2019
- Paper registration due: November 20,2019
- Camera-ready papers due: December 8,20192