Welcome to IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ATIT 2020
CONFERENCE focus is on the processing, transmission, storage, and use of information, as well as the foundation of the communications process and information technologies.
It specifically encompasses theoretical and certain applied aspects of coding, communications and communications networks, complexity and cryptography, detection and estimation, learning, Shannon Theory, and stochastic processes.
Information theory, including source and channel coding, communication theory and information systems, cryptography and information security, detection and estimation, networks, pattern recognition and learning, statistics, computation theory, and signal processing.
The conference will offer a great opportunity to exchange new results and challenges about modern information and communication technologie with the objective of increasing productivity within various industrial sectors and service providers. We look forward to welcoming you all at the IEEE АТІТ 2020.
Paper submission due:
April 04, 2020- October 28 (final), 2020
Full Paper Submission Date:
Notification of Acceptance Date:
Final Paper Submission Date:
- Official e-mail: email@example.com
Track 1. Source Coding and Data Compression.
Track 2. Network Information Theory.
Track 3. Information Theory and Technologies security.
Track 4. Information Theory in Computer Science.
Track 5. Artificial Intelligence and Information Theory.
IEEE ATIT 2019 CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS \ Аrchive
- IEEE Ukraine Section.
- IEEE Ukraine Section Information Theory Society Chapter.
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Gjovik, Norway.
- Technische Universität Ilmenau, Germany.
- University of Würzburg, Germany
- Ivan Kozhedub Kharkiv National University of Air Force, Ukraine.
- NTU Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, Ukraine
- N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine.
- Kherson National Technical University, Ukraine.
- Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics, Ukraine.