Welcome to IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ATIT 2020
CONFERENCE focus is on the processing, transmission, storage, and use of information, as well as the foundation of the communications process and information technologies.
It specifically encompasses theoretical and certain applied aspects of coding, communications and communications networks, complexity and cryptography, detection and estimation, learning, Shannon Theory, and stochastic processes.
Information theory, including source and channel coding, communication theory and information systems, cryptography and information security, detection and estimation, networks, pattern recognition and learning, statistics, computation theory, and signal processing.
The conference will offer a great opportunity to exchange new results and challenges about modern information and communication technologie with the objective of increasing productivity within various industrial sectors and service providers. We look forward to welcoming you all at the 2020 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Advanced Trends in Information Theory (ATIT).
Track 1. Information and Encoding Theory.
Track 2. Communication Theory.
Track 3. Technologies of Informative Security.
Track 4. Information Technologies and Artificial Intelligence.
Paper submission due:
April 24, 2020- October 28 (final), 2020
Full Paper Submission Date:
Notification of Acceptance Date:
Final Paper Submission Date:
- Official e-mail: email@example.com
2020 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Advanced Trends in Information Theory (ATIT)
IEEE ATIT 2019 CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS \ Аrchive
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Gjovik, Norway.
- Technische Universität Ilmenau, Germany.
- University of Würzburg, Germany
- Ivan Kozhedub Kharkiv National University of Air Force, Ukraine.
- NTU Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, Ukraine
- N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine.
- Kherson National Technical University, Ukraine.
- Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics, Ukraine.